Patterns That Are Perfect For Fabric.com's 12 Deals of Christmas Sale

Hi
I have been out for a couple of days and with good reason.  I went to the doctor last week only to find that I a sprained ankle.  I have been holding off telling this for a while, but I think now is the time to let the cat out of the bag.  It is so sad when your mind and heart are in one place, but your body will not cooperate with you in order to make some of those things happen that your mind and heart wants to happen.  I have been trying for weeks to get some of my well meaning Christmas gifts done, but it is difficult with a sprained foot that just will not cooperate when needed.  So, I have decided to post a brief word to let you know that i am still here and I will be back on the road to recovery really soon.  I am scheduled to go to physical therapy soon and I am not looking forward to the pain that comes with PT, but if it helps, then I will endure.

In the meantime, I have been pattern and fabric shopping for upcoming projects.  I have come up with some pretty neat combinations and I hope you like them and feel free to try them.  Right now, fabric.com is having a crazy sale on their fabric with the 12 Deals of Christmas Sale and I don't want to miss out on this sale and I definately don't think you should either.  We tend to think about everyone else during the holidays, so why not think about yourself for a few minutes at Fabric.com.  There is free shipping  on orders of 35.00 or more and their shipping is normally fast, but during the holiday season, it might not be as fast as normal.

McCall 6744
Butterick 5972


















These 2 patterns have been heavy on my mind all Summer and they are not going any where right now.  But, they have an easy going Bohemian feel to them and both can be short or long.  I like the style of the dresses and so far, the one on the right by Butterick is taking full attention.  I found this fabric at the 12 Deals of Christmas Sale.  I think it would go great with either of these patterns,

The next pattern is really saying something to me.  I just don't know what it is saying right now.  Pattern  B5995 is one of those patterns where you can get more bang for your buck.  I like that it is a wardrobe pattern, but I am still looking for fabrics that I would like to see the different pieces made in.





I look at these 2 choices of fabric and I like the pink textured fabric as a blouse.  The cream colored brocade would be my choice for the dress, jacket, and skirt.




I have to admit that I am in love with B5984.  This dress pattern is very versatile and it has a vintage 1950s 1960s look to it.  The fabric choices are a little dressy, but knowing me, I will be thinking outside the box.


If I were going to keep the dress looking like the model dress.  I would use the crepe fabric on the left.  I adore this piece of fabric.

The fabric on the right is a crepe as well, but I would use it to make one of the closer fitting dresses. with a contrast collar.



Here is a pic of just a few fabrics that are on sale.  There are so many more fabric choices, so keep an eye out on this sale because every day there will be a new sale and it might be something in the decor department, notions department, or apparel fabric.

Thank you for joining me today.  Until next time I wish you Lots of Love and Plenty of Hugs!!!!!

Dellia

Comments