DIY, Fall Semi-Formal With New Look 6206

Hi

Today my oldest daughter had a little semi formal party to go to.  Last week she asked me to make a dress for her and quite naturally, I said "Yes To The Dress".  It was on my mind that I would have to pull teeth to find
the right pattern to suit her taste, but she quickly found something that caught her eye.  New Look 6206 was the first and only pattern that she wanted.  I could see that my thoughts about fashion were not in the picture, so I set out to find a couple of yards of fabric.  I had a few nice fabric picks in my stash, but she found this gold knit that I had had plans for as her ideal dress match.  Boy, was I wounded when she picked that piece.  Needless to say, I made the dress with my most wanted piece and she was all smiles when it was finished.  

Here is a candid look at those smiles.


Sparkle knit-Hancock Fabrics, Jewelry-Belk, Shoes-Shoe Carnival,,,,Hair--compliments of Me (Mom)


Look out Project Runway...Here comes the 5" model of the year.
Ok, the Belle is off to the ball and I am off to start my next project.  I hope you enjoyed today's post.   Thank you and Until next time...

LOLPOH
Dellia

Comments