DIY, McCall's 6704, My Interpretation

Hi
Today I decided to do a little twist to a pattern that I've had for quite some time.  The fabric that I used had been hiding in the back of my stash, so I really couldn't see the picture until I started looking for something else.  I could  not believe my eyes and almost jumped to the ceiling when I saw this piece of fabric. The truth is, I actually couldn't remember what I had done with it.  At this point the project that I was so looking forward to making some time back got lost in translation.

This dress took some doing and I have to say, I've always wanted a dress like this.
Can't you just tell how much I love this dress..LOL
This pattern was fun to make and I enjoyed modifying it to suit me.  I saw in my mind the look that I wanted many years ago and went with it. I finally have my dress.  Yay, me!!!

I hope you enjoyed today's post because I had fun all the way around.  Until next time,
LOLPOH,  Dellia

Comments

Post a Comment