Simplicity 2369,, DIY Review

Since I did a tutorial on this dress, I decided to show pictures of how well it turned out and I love, love, love this pattern.






Pattern Description: Misses Dress & Separates
Pattern Sizing: 8-16
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes. Very easy, you could put it together with just the pictures. Nice pattern.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? It didn't call for a zipper and there weren't a lot of pieces. It was straight forward and concise.
Fabric Used: Jersey knit (stash find)
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made I added an inch to 2 extra inches from the hip down and added 3 inches to the length to add more body to the garment.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes and Yes. You will love this dress and there are design lines for making a shorter dress and top.
Conclusion:  I love this dress and I love this pattern.  I definately will be making more of these,,even some of the blouses.  This was an easy pattern and I look to modifying it in the future.....LOVE IT!!!!


Dellia

Comments

Post a Comment