Hi
Today was the day for the big Hancock Super Saturday 50% off sale.
Doors opened at 9:00a.m.  I hope all of you went out and stocked up on your Burda, McCall's (.99), Simplicity (1.99), and Vogue patterns.  There is a great selection of fabric that is also on sale as well.

Now, the business of the day is pattern M6265 from McCall's Stitch'n Save.  This was a pattern that just said comfort when I saw it.  I hate to sat that it is very large.  It looks like a tent no matter how you put it.  Here are the finished pictures.  Tell me what you think.

Back
Front
Sleeve
Hem
This was a case of mistaken identity.  I saw the picture on the front of the envelope and fell in love with this pattern.  I think if I had made this out of a silky type fabric I might would have gotten the effect that I wanted, but by going with the suggested fabrics,, cotton, chambray, linen blends, and cotton blends,,this is what I got for my material and hard work  I think those fabrics are to hard for the pattern to drape the way it needs to.

Because my first try with this pattern wasn't what I had hoped, this pattern goes to the bad batch box at the very bottom.  I can't say that I will never try this pattern again, but it is very unlikely unless I get hungry for a bag.

Thanks for viewing today.  Don't forget the Burda sale.  Until next time, Lots of Love and Plenty of Hugs...
Dellia

Comments