New Look 6459

Sunday afternoons are used to plan what I'm going to make for the coming week. It doesn't always turn out the way I plan because I normally find a different fabric or pattern, but I am so excited about this new fabric that I found.  I normally don't like blue, but this one just stood out to me.  So, here is what I have planned for this week.






The pattern is NewLook 6459.  It is a simple sundress pattern...or at least that's what I say..:-)  The material is a cotton blend.  I know I will be making some adjustments to it because I am not a spaghetti strap person and I have an odd shaped figure that doesn't seem to fit into any category.  I chose option A/B with lining options ( I chose not to fully line the dress "It's Summer") and bias tape.  I will post pics and a completed review when I'm done. 

Comments